Sales @ Crescent Ballroom by Javi Perez

August 14, 2018

Seeing SALES has been on my wish list since the SALES LP came out in 2016 so excited to see them is an understatement. They recently released their new album, forever & ever, a beautiful array of romantic, sultry, warm songs to make you both smile and cry. The show was at the Crescent Ballroom, it was a packed, sold out show! Apparently, Phoenix is one of the first tour dates SALES ever played so we are nestled in their hearts and Phoenix loves them too. They played the hits such as "pope is a rockstar," "getting it on," and "jamz." There is a lyric in "jamz," that goes “i’m feeling tired in Tucson” and I FELT that (it’s where I’m from). They of course played new songs. "White Jeans," was one of the singles and seemed like a crowd favorite! It is one of my favorites, it makes me feel like I am wrapped in a blanket of love. Lauren got into the crowd to dance and No Vacation also came out to dance, so it was a party! They ended the show with an encore full of riffs. The show was a magical time and I HIGHLY recommend seeing SALES if you get the chance. They are touring with No Vacation (who are INCREDIBLE) so please go to a show, I promise you’ll have a great time!


follow Javi on Instagram @lilacfilm to see more of her photography

No Comments

Post a Comment